Terms and conditions
Article 1: Object
- These terms and conditions apply without limitation or restriction to all sales by LES SŒURS PANTHERES company - under trademark FEIDT, to private non professional buyers (hereinafter “Client” or “Buyer”) placing an order from the online shop www.feidt-paris.com (hereinafter “Website”), as part of a distance selling system.
- Any order placed on the Website implies irrevocable compliance to these terms and conditions of sale, excluding any other document and/or conditions. The Client claims to be able to enter into this agreement, by having legal majority and not being under supervision or trusteeship.
Article 2: Identification of the offeror
The offeror is: FEIDT-SARL LES SŒURS PANTHERES (hereinafter “Seller”)
Headquarters: 12 rue Vivienne – 75002 Paris
French registration number: 495 286 197 00035
Phone: +33 (0)1 42 21 40 99
Article 3 : Products
- The products offered for sale are those featured on the Website www.feidt-paris.com on the day the Client visits it.
The Website does not sell second-hand, faulty items or products of lower quality than the market’s standards.
- We would like to specify to the Client that the photographs of our products may turn out to be slightly different from the actual products due to the Client’s screen settings and lighting during the photo shooting.
Moreover, when it comes to hand-crafted creations, the articles may have irregularities of finishing touches, differences of format and/or hue which are inherent to this type of handmade products and cannot be considered as major faults. The Seller’s responsibility cannot be questioned. The validity of the order cannot be affected.
- In any case, the products presentation shots displayed in the online catalogue of the Website are not contractually binding and the Seller cannot be held responsible to the Buyer about them.
Article 4 : Prices
- The prices applicable to the orders placed from the Website are those appearing on the Website when the order is being placed.
- The prices shown are in euro, all French taxes included, excluding shipping. In the event of a product delivery outside of the French territory, custom charges and formality fees are the exclusive responsibility of the Client, unless otherwise specified. The Client then undertakes to check the delivery options for the ordered products regarding the delivery country. For countries outside of the EU, delivery is based on DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid). The recipient will be required to pay all import taxes or local taxes for their order.
- Jewellery products (combination of 18-carat gold and precious stones) will be delivered by a specialised transporter. Therefore, the Clients asking for jewellery products to be delivered outside of the EU will be required to pay an extra €250 for taxes and custom charges inherent to this type of products. We will take care of the shipping of the item to a specialised transporter.
Article 5 : Orders
- The Buyer will need to sign up by filling in the order form on the Website and follow the instructions.
- After checking their order as well as the total cost for it - ordered products, shipping cost, options - and corrected possible errors, the Buyer will give final confirmation. Such confirmation will mean the contract is signed.
- Once the contract is signed, the Seller will email the Buyer a confirmation of their order including a recap of the information specified on the order form.
- The language available on the Website for such contract is French.
Article 6: Payment methods
- To pay for the products and shipping fees, the Buyer will follow the instructions in the order form.
- The buyer may pay for their order by credit card. Acceptable credit cards include: Carte Bleue, MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express®.
- During the payment process, Buyer’s bank requests personal information to check the card holder’s identity and approve the transaction. The Buyer will need to enter their credit card number, depending on the type of card, expiry date and security number (3-digit number on the back of the card).
- When confirming their order form, the Buyer assures the Seller that they are in a regular situation with the credit card issuer.
Financial information will be sent through an encrypted protocol to STRIPE or any other bank providing remote payment services, without any third parties having access to it.
For payment in three interest-free instalments, the information related to your order paid with the 3xCB remote solution is subject to automated data processing managed by FIA-NET SA. Such automated data processing is intended for determination of a level of guarantee for a transaction and to fight payment fraud, especially credit card fraud.
FIA-NET S.A. and the merchant from whom you make your purchase are the recipients of the data relating to your order. Failure to provide the data relating to your order prevents the completion and analysis of your transaction. Any unpaid order due to fraudulent use of a credit card or other payment method will result in the registration of the order data associated with the unpaid order in a payment incident file managed by FIA-NET SA. Any irregular statement or anomaly may also be subject to specific processing.
In compliance with French “loi informatique et libertés” (data protection act) of January 6, 1978, you have, at any time, the right to access, rectify and delete all of your personal data stored by FIA-NET by writing and proving your identity to FIA-NET – Service Informatique et Libertés – Traitements n°773061 et n°1080905 – 3/5 Rue Saint Georges, 75009 PARIS.
Article 7: Delivery
- The Website www.feidt-paris.com can ship to the entire European Union as well as the rest of the world. Please check the list of countries where we deliver our products. The ordered product is delivered at the address specified on the Buyer’s order form. Such address may vary from the billing address.
- Delivery in France is performed - on the Buyer’s initiative - by DHL.
- International delivery is imperatively performed by the transporter.
- Shipping is free on any order for €500 or more in France and €800 or more on international orders, without prejudice - for international orders - to the terms of article 4’s last paragraph.
Delivery period depends on the delivery address and delivery method selected by the Client.
- In the event of any damage, the Buyer specifies their claims accurately and clearly on the delivery note, a copy of which is sent by the transporter to the Seller. In this regard, it falls to the Buyer to check the contents, compliance and state of the product upon delivery. Such check is considered made as soon as the Buyer - or any regularly authorised person - signs the delivery note presented by the transporter.
- Despite the careful preparation of the orders, a product may be missing or an error may occur. If you happen to notice such error, please report it to us by emailing email@example.com within 48 hours at the latest following the receipt of the order.
Availability and shipping period:
- Immediate availability of Feidt Paris products is guaranteed if marked “Available” on the product’s page at the moment of the purchase. The shipping period of the products is 1 to 7 days from the date of order. We do our best to handle your order as soon as possible.
For hygiene and health reasons, patterned maskshttps://feidt-paris.com/produit/masques-a-motifs/cannot be returned or exchanged.
Article 8: Right of withdrawal
- In compliance with the terms of article L.121-20 of the French consumer code, the Buyer has a fourteen(14)-working day period from the date of receipt of the product to exercise their right of withdrawal to the Seller with no questions asked or penalty fees, so as to get their order replaced or refunded.
- Due to holiday season, any purchase between November 20 and December 20 allows a 45-day right of withdrawal as an exception.
- The Buyer will inform the Seller about their withdrawal before the above-mentioned 14-day deadline by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The products affected by such withdrawal will have to be returned by the Buyer, as soon as possible and within 14 days of withdrawal notification at the latest, to the following address:
12 rue vivienne
75002, Paris, France
- Should such right of withdrawal be exercised within the above-mentioned deadline and the conditions specified in this article, only the price of the returned product(s) will be refunded by the Seller. The Client will pay for any returning fees, as well as STRIPE commissions, provided the Buyer paid through STRIPE, which the Buyer hereby acknowledges and understands.
- In compliance with article L221-28 3rd paragraph of the French consumer code, the right of withdrawal does not apply to orders for products crafted according to the Client’s specifications or clearly customised. This especially applies to special orders, outside of the options on the Website (specific size, change of colour, etc.)
- The Seller will not refund additional fees if the Client selected a more expensive delivery option than the regular delivery option offered on the Website
- However, we will accept the exchange and refund of jewels only if all of the following conditions are met :
- The product must not have been worn, used, modified, washed or altered
- The product must be fully returned in its original packaging (including all accessories) along with the related invoice
- In the event that the restitution of the product by the Buyer is due to an error from the Seller, such as a missing product in the order or any non-compliant product received - subject to the above-mentioned article 3 - or any manufacturing defect, we undertake to refund the shipping costs paid by the Buyer to return such product to us, in addition to the purchase price of the product.
The Buyer will need to report the error by emailing email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of the order at the latest.
- The Buyer having exercised their right of withdrawal in compliance with the conditions of this article will be refunded within 14 days from the date the Seller is aware of such withdrawal, in the conditions specified in paragraph 2 of this article. Such refund period may however be postponed as long as the Seller has not received the returned products from the Buyer.
- The Buyer is informed and understands that no refund or exchange will be granted to any Buyer who has not exercised their right of withdrawal in compliance with the conditions of this article.
Article 9: Customer department
- For any information request or claim, the Buyer will contact the customer department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The customer department is also available on the phone Monday to Friday at +33 (0)1 42 21 40 99
Article 10: Personal information
- Transferring information on the Feidt Paris Website is secured using currently applicable Internet protocols.
Credit card numbers are not stored on the www.feidt-paris.fr Website but on our bank’s secure site.
The Seller undertakes not to disclose any provided information to third parties. Such information is confidential and will be used for order processing purpose only.
- In compliance with French “loi informatique et libertés” (IT and liberties law) of January 6th 1978, you have the right to access, amend and object any personal information about you. You simply need to request it online or by mail, specifying your first name, last name, address and your customer number, should you have it, to the following address: Feidt Paris – Les sœurs Panthères – 12 rue Vivienne 75002 Paris, France
Article 11: Applicable law
- Terms and conditions and this contract are governed by French law.
Article 12: Modifications and updates
- Terms and conditions are updated on a regular basis, especially in the event of possible normative changes. New terms and conditions apply from the date they are uploaded to the Website and on any order placed from said date.